The VRE4200 Series outdoor vent-free firebox offers a durable and attractive stainless steel appearance that is right at home in any outdoor living space. The firebox’s refractory brick panels are molded from actual hand-cut firebrick in a traditional stacked or herringbone pattern. Combine with a variety of vent-free gas logs for a beautiful customized fireplace that will provide years of carefree outdoor living enjoyment.
- Available in 36” and 42” radiant smooth faced models.
- Approved for both outdoor and indoor use*.
- 36″ model has a 28″ tall opening and accepts most 24″ vent-free gas logs*.
- 42″ model has a 28″ tall opening and accepts most 30″ vent-free gas logs*.
- Durable 304-stainless steel on front face, and all surfaces exposed to weather.
- Robust stainless steel fire screens maintain their beauty over time.
- Realistic refractory brick liner available in stacked or herringbone pattern.
- Optional brushed stainless hood available for reduced mantel clearances.
- Optional drain pan and outside air kit are available.
- 20 year limited warranty
- *Approved for use with Superior Mega-Flame OD series gas logs for outdoor applications. Compatible with any ANSI Z21.11.2 listed vent-free log set for indoor applications. Choose a Superior vent-free log set for best results.
Fireplaces by Weiss-Johnson is the Highest Rated Fireplace Store in Edmonton. Our knowledgeable team of experts is ready and able to help meet all your fireplace needs.