SUPER 27LE, LEG
See In-Store For Details
In-Store Only. Contact Us For More Details.
The Pacific Energy Super 27 LE wood stove is perfect for medium sized rooms. This stove heats spaces up to 2000 sq. ft.. It features a large 2.1 cu. ft. firebox. This model is certified to meet EPA emissions requirements without a catalytic converter. This means a more efficient unit, without the extra maintenance. A traditional black steel finish is classic and timeless. Choose from a leg or pedestal model. Customize your door and leg accents from three different finishes.
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 72,000
- Efficiency: 71.3%
- Emissions: 1.8 gm/hr.
- Log Size: 16-18″ (recommended)
- Flue Size: 6″
- Firebox Size: 2.1 ft³
- Glass Size: 122 in²
- Certified without the use of a catalytic converter to meet the EPA’s 2020 emissions requirements
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT) makes little micro adjustments to the secondary air flow to increase your burn times without you having to lift a finger
- Floating firebox technology allows for better expansion and contraction, giving your firebox a much longer lifetime
- Air wash system keeps your ceramic glass door super clean
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Super 27 LE available in a flat black finish with either a pedestal base or legs
- Legs available in three colours: Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel
- Choose from one of three door colours: Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel
- Optional ash pan and 125 CFM heat activated fan kit sold separately